GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a new 2017 Premier Bolt.

Kinetic Blue Metallic, Infotainment Package, Driver Confidence Package, and DC Fast Charging (and Wheel Locks FWIW).

Used Tru Car to get a really good quote for my dealer to beat. MSRP: $43,965, got the quote down to $39,993.

I got $3000 in a GM Private offer, bringing it down (before taxes and fees) to $36,993

After taxes, fees, and the DMV's cut, I walked out the door for $40,586.41

So, how'd I do?

·
Registered
500 Posts
Beat me by a country mile. I got the same car except metallic orange and minus the wheel locks over a month ago. Luckily I did get to use $1000 GM card points and a minuscule discount. I guess where I saved is in the taxes. No sales tax but did have a $500 registration fee. Which goes down each year.
You'll love it. The range is really good. Today drove 50 miles to work at very good speed all the way 65-70 mph and still had just over 200 miles on the Ave range number. Max range was at 238 which is the EPA total Ave range.

·
Registered
433 Posts
post pics!

·
Registered
2 Posts
gM private offer?

Just got a new 2017 Premier Bolt.

Kinetic Blue Metallic, Infotainment Package, Driver Confidence Package, and DC Fast Charging (and Wheel Locks FWIW).

Used Tru Car to get a really good quote for my dealer to beat. MSRP: $43,965, got the quote down to $39,993.

I got $3000 in a GM Private offer, bringing it down (before taxes and fees) to $36,993

After taxes, fees, and the DMV's cut, I walked out the door for $40,586.41

So, how'd I do?
Sounds like you got a great deal! Thanks for sharing.
The GM private offer would make all the difference. I keep hearing references to these. How did you get yours and how could I get one?
Where did you get your car?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts