GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share the experience I've had with Concord Chevy here in Northern California.
I pre-ordered my 2016 Volt on 7/21, TPW was 9/21, Ship Date 10/19, Delivered to Dealer 11/4.
I ordered a Premier Trim with the following options:

-Iridescent Pearl Tricoat Paint
-Driver's Confidence Package 1 & 2
-17″ aluminum wheel w/gloss black painted pockets (SJH)
Car looks fantastic!
I was able to purchase the car before it had even arrived to take advantage of the private offers and cash back incentives. I know it's risky, but it worked out. I received the following discounts:

-Costco Supplier Discount & $700 Costco Cash Card
-$1000 Cash Back Offer
-$1000 Private Offer
-Additional Dealer Discount ~$1200+

And since I ordered the Wheel Upgrade (which cost me $1895), I received the original set of Premier wheels as well, all packed up in their individual boxes in my trunk! I did have to convince them that I was supposed to receive the original set of wheels, but at least they did the right thing.

I could not be happier with my experience with Concord Chevy!
Just a straightforward sale, no funny stuff. The best deal in town, maybe even state!

Thanks Keo and Steve!

·
Registered
77 Posts
[QUOTE Vohlt;2822842]I could not be happier with my experience with Concord Chevy!
Just a straightforward sale, no funny stuff. The best deal in town, maybe even state!

Thanks Keo and Steve![/QUOTE]

Congratulations - It's great to hear that Chevy dealers are being straight with you - that serves as a great model for other dealers to follow.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Congrats on the new Volt! Can't agree more, I think for most of us we are not only looking for a low price but also the customer service and how you are treated.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
would love to see pics of that combo!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Congratulations on the new Volt! Looks like we have similar tastes - see my pictures here!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Costco deal

Thank you for posting your deal Vohlt. I've been on the fence, but with these discounts, and being a Costco member, I'm planning to buy one. A couple of questions:
- was the ~1200 discount on top of the Costco deal price? (that would be >5000 discount off MSRP - nice!)
- did they add any marketing fees? Some have posted seeing $380 appear twice in their contract at other dealers

Thanks again.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for posting your deal Vohlt. I've been on the fence, but with these discounts, and being a Costco member, I'm planning to buy one. A couple of questions:
- was the ~1200 discount on top of the Costco deal price? (that would be >5000 discount off MSRP - nice!)
- did they add any marketing fees? Some have posted seeing $380 appear twice in their contract at other dealers

Thanks again.
Well to be exact, the MSRP was $42710 (almost loaded). I got it for $37410 + Tax, license, registration. So yeah, >$5000 ($5300 to be exact :D) off MSRP.
I wasn't charged any "Marketing Fees". It was straightforward like that!

Go get your Volt!

·
Registered
603 Posts
That is an amazing discount. Makes it tempting to not wait for a 2017.

·
Registered
2 Posts
That is an amazing deal indeed. Congratulations!
I think I need to call Concord Chevrolet. Right now, they only show one 2016 in their inventory though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts