GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says -- I've had the car one day now, and with the limited driving I've done so far, it's been awesome. It's baby-poop brown with what my mother termed "stripper glitter" in the paint. :p Tan / brown interior with leather / sueded tan seats.

:)

·
Administrator
20,226 Posts
Congrats!

Er, how does your mother know what stripper glitter looks like? I've seen a few strippers (in my wild youth) and I'm not sure I've ever seen any. Was I doing it wrong? lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is my understanding that her current husband might have visited a few strippers in his lifetime, however, if that's not the reason, I prefer not to guess any further... :p

·
Registered
974 Posts
This sounds like the one I drive. Just got back from about a 300 mile + trip in it and had it out in the driveway cleaning the bugs off of it. I was really appreciating being lucky enough to drive a car like this that I like as much as I like this one. The trip would have been virtually impossible in a pure EV due to almost non-existent chagring available where I traveled. As much as I would like to drive 100% EV, this car has been a great compromise, allowing me to go anywhere without worrying about having to plug in, yet in town, still being able to drive almost 100% EV. I have found this forum to be a great resource for learning more about the Volt, congrats and welcome to it.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Er, how does your mother know what stripper glitter looks like? I've seen a few strippers (in my wild youth) and I'm not sure I've ever seen any. Was I doing it wrong? lol
That's like the guy in the barber shop who says he doesn't want any of that smelly stuff on him or his wife will think he's been to the whorehouse - The guy in the next seat says "I'll take some - My wife doesn't know what a whorehouse smells like" :p

Don

·
Registered
417 Posts
Welcome to the DARK SIDE :p

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
Congrats, great year and color!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts