GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to purchase the 24 months of access to program all modules in the vehicle (40USD)

I will be using vcx nano for this

I'm from EU, but I don't want to use the EU site, as it only offers 2 hours programming for ~35+15 euro = ~67 USD
And I am limited to 2 hours :(

I've set up an account on https://www.acdelcotds.com/acdelco/action/home

Now the part that I need help with: I can not PAY :(
I tried with 2 of my VISA cards, but I get payment error
I guess it works only with US VISA cards

So I need someone to logon to my account and make the payment, maybe enter the VIN at some stage (I can't get past the payment so I don't know what's next)

Can anyone help me with this?

thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, are you suceeded? i want the same procedure, but seems that link is dead, is any posibiity to have subscription for 2yr for 40$?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did, yes.
I have a subscription for 2 years thanks to a fellow forum member here

·
Registered
Chevy Volt 2013, 250k km still 13,8kWh battery for 70-75km. driving 53km to work daily
67 Posts
Hello,
I have my Volt 6 weeks now, and yesterday I get P1FFF error with service the high voltage charger message. So I can't charge the battery now.
I read many helpful info here on the forum, and I can confirm, my battery fluid was a bit lower than suppose to be, so I fill the tank a bit, but the DTC is permanent (it become back in second when I try erase this DTC). I understood, I need the vcx nano adapter (I bought it today and will be delivered within a week I hope) and the ACDelco account to reprogram the ecu.

-in the Europe there isn't the $40 2 years option, only 35E/2hours
-there is NOT a personal account possibility, only professional with company name and VAT number, else the account is not created. I have not a VAT number, so I am not able to create account.

And here I wish to ask somebody here for the help.
Can anybody help me with creating account on ACDelco please? The possibility to register the 2year $40 subscription will be very nice plus.

Or maybe if anybody have the subscription, and are willing to connect to my computer remotely, login to his account and reprogram my ECU via this way? This is very common in VAG group cars for example. I not ask it for free, of course, I will pay for it.

Thanks

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hello,
I have my Volt 6 weeks now, and yesterday I get P1FFF error with service the high voltage charger message. So I can't charge the battery now.
I read many helpful info here on the forum, and I can confirm, my battery fluid was a bit lower than suppose to be, so I fill the tank a bit, but the DTC is permanent (it become back in second when I try erase this DTC). I understood, I need the vcx nano adapter (I bought it today and will be delivered within a week I hope) and the ACDelco account to reprogram the ecu.

-in the Europe there isn't the $40 2 years option, only 35E/2hours
-there is NOT a personal account possibility, only professional with company name and VAT number, else the account is not created. I have not a VAT number, so I am not able to create account.

And here I wish to ask somebody here for the help.
Can anybody help me with creating account on ACDelco please? The possibility to register the 2year $40 subscription will be very nice plus.

Or maybe if anybody have the subscription, and are willing to connect to my computer remotely, login to his account and reprogram my ECU via this way? This is very common in VAG group cars for example. I not ask it for free, of course, I will pay for it.

Thanks
You need a VPN to spoof as if you were in the US. They are simple to setup, or get a friend to do it for you.

·
Registered
Chevy Volt 2013, 250k km still 13,8kWh battery for 70-75km. driving 53km to work daily
67 Posts
Thank for advice, I definitely will try find the accessible VPN in US. But If I correctly understand the @4test trouble, the VPN is only a half of success, the second half of problem is the payment by US VISA card only.

And until I success this way, my volt will drive only on gas :-(

In my country is only one authorized Chevrolet service, and he is not familiar with Volt. I have one of six cars here (read: its only a 6 Volts in my country) :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Update: I have account now, created via VPN, but now I am stuck on payment :-( Everytime when I try it, it fail :-(

Meantime, I make reservation and after 4 days waiting I visited AUTHORIZED service with my car and asked him about reflash unit and clear the DTC. He says it is no problem, it took half of day. After one day I make phone call 4 times , (at 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm) everytime with the same answer. "we do not know if it is finished or not, we ask the mechanic and call you back immediately (it never happen). When I arrived to the service personaly, my car still stayed on the same place where I left it. He says me, we are sorry, we have not the subscription to SPS so we cant reprogram your unit. WTF!?! WHY he not says me when I ask if it is finish? WHY he cant say it to me when I arrived with the car? WHY the hell he cant say it to me via the phone before I took the reservation???
I lost a week for it.... Its horrible. And that is authorized service here in my country.

Update2: I have account now, it was problem with my browser, with chrome I purchased the subscription without problems. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
In addition to using lead generation business tools, you should also use a variety of other strategies in your efforts. For example lead generator , by creating a variety of social media marketing assets, you can build an identity for yourself online that will allow you to benefit from the increased business that comes as a result of your networking efforts. This will free up more of your time, which you can invest in building more of your business to business lead generation assets. You will also be able to take advantage of some of the free marketing tools available on the internet such as video production and SEO tools.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts