GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a company that I had just found and it been around for awhile. Some may have heard of this company. It sure would be great if GM try to become a partner to this company call "Magnetic Power Inc". This company made a device call "GENIE" and it a Solid State Electric Generator. Here the company web site. http://www.magneticpowerinc.com/

It doesn't say much for people who are not into tech knowledgeable.
Here an older info about Magnetic Power Inc in 2005 and explain in simple term. But keep in mind, that info is old and may have change. Just look as a basic info. At this point, there seem to be no production yet.

http://pesn.com/2005/06/17/9600113_MagneticPowerInc_Pre-Production/

For me, it would be "I believe it when I see it.” I now know the technology is out there.

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Magnetic_Power_Inc

·
Registered
495 Posts
Vacuum energy is nothing more than theoretical justification for free energy. Free energy fails.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vacuum energy is nothing more than theoretical justification for free energy. Free energy fails.
Come on, have an open mind. You sound like a person who would have said "The earth is flat." or "man can not fly." Don't says "Free energy fail". You have just close your mind. So you says Solar and wind power is also a fail for free energy as well?

Vacuum energy as a Zero Point Energy. The concept came from Albert Einstein and Otto Stern in 1913.

I am aware that there are many amateur inventors and numerous so-called Free Energy devices base on the idea of zero-point energy. It has taken on a life of its own in popular culture, appearing in science fiction books, games, movies and TV series. That may cause people to close there mind as a fantasy. That why I rather wait untill I see a device that work and keep an eye on this company.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Can't Happen

Cybereye, I will try to keep my mind open regarding ZPE theory and technology. However, this dog will never hunt for a different reason. If this device existed, it would virtually eliminate a wide range of industries - big oil, big energy/utilities, major suppliers to the automotive industry, etc. . .

If someone comes up with a functioning ZPE device, both the person and the device will be "disappeared". Believe it.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
If someone comes up with a functioning ZPE device, both the person and the device will be "disappeared". Believe it.
I'll believe it if Scully believes it. Otherwise I'll just ignore the boogey man Mulder.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
17 Posts
If this is a solid state generator that uses permanent magnets then it appears free but it isn't. The energy cost to create the magnets has to be taken into account and with any permanent magnet it degrades as it is used in this manner. It isn't infinite in any shape or form....now it could be possible that magnets could be used as a form of battery.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just because you read it on the internet doesnt mean its true. Theres all kinds of "free energy" frauds, like using water to power your car ect. There is no such thing as free energy.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Just because you read it on the internet doesnt mean its true. Theres all kinds of "free energy" frauds, like using water to power your car ect. There is no such thing as free energy.
As a famous man once said, "Even though perpetual motion is impossible, it does not mean I will stop trying."

By looking and learning why this is true we can gain insight to perhaps more efficient means of doing other things. But beyond a thought experiment don't expect the impossible, energy must come from somewhere all energy comes with some sort of cost.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts