GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2013 Volt, bought April 30th
Signed up and activated this sight 2 weeks ago. But, cannot get:
1. "Chat Now" to work, just says server not available.
2. Charging history, Mileage and Efficientcy to display
3. Tried auto start and said it did not work however car did start

Anyone know if the sight has issues?

·
Registered
247 Posts
I've never used the chat feature, so don't know about that, but the rest of the stuff - works sometimes. It seems Mileage and Efficiency aren't working right now, although they've worked in the past. Be aware that you need an onstar account for it to work, and even if you have on it sometimes takes a month for it to really get set up right.

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
bits and pieces of that site worked for me until about June 2014, then the whole thing because worthless except charging history. Its not worth it to me to complain, but whatever onstar data availability that I bought as part of buying my 2013 new, was not there- a complete product failure.... but not worth it to fuss

- Sign up for VoltStats, it provides a portion of this information and has very good uptime and access and usability.

·
Registered
719 Posts
This site is a disaster and has been for years. It constantly breaks done and some of the bugs I reported 2 years ago are still there.

It is obvious they don't care about it, I suspect the engineer in charge of the web site died a long time ago but no one noticed, and now his cat is doing the maintenance playing with the keyboard :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts