GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Just tried to bring the page up myself and just ended up with a white page showing the following:

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #30.6335d417.1515770385.31ecf9d

Maybe OnStar is pulling it down to (continue?) work on fixing whatever broke a few months back that caused this whole outage issue?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Yep.

"An error occurred while processing your request.
Reference #30.6f34f648.1515770740.251dc415"

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Mychevrolet works. I suspect that they've discontinued myvolt in favor of mychevrolet, although you would think that they would have simply linked myvolt to mychevrolet. It could also be a server failure.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MyChevrolet hasn't updated for me since the beginning of November, that's why I always used MyVolt.

·
Registered
4,855 Posts
I dug back in my email to my November Member News from OnStar from November 2017. In this communication there is a Section titled Transitioning to Owner Center "Hello <Name>, just a reminder that we’re in the process of transferring your OnStar account over to the all-new Owner Center website. Soon you’ll be able to manage your account details all in one place!" There was no additional information provided.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Only the secure.myvolt.com/web/portal/home is down but not the myChevrolet.com as of this moment.
mychevrolet.ca is down. You can login but then you get to this screen:

This site can’t be reached
my.gm.canull’s server IP address could not be found.
Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

·
Registered
1,315 Posts

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I tried MyVolt and it's working as normal. I tried RemoteLink and MyChevrolet and signed on, but they still haven't updated any info on my car since early November.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts