GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what a great app! Get on it if you haven't already.

My only trouble is I receive no data to the app even though my OBDII is connected to the phone and the app. Just wondering if anyone else has had success with this OBDII reader or has any advice:?

elm.jpg

Thank you!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
So what a great app! Get on it if you haven't already.

My only trouble is I receive no data to the app even though my OBDII is connected to the phone and the app. Just wondering if anyone else has had success with this OBDII reader or has any advice:?

View attachment 155327

Thank you!
I have the exact same Bluetooth OBD device and it works fine with my old Samsung Galaxy tablet when using MyGreenVolt. However, it doesn't work with the reset lifetime mileage app.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
I just placed my order for the VGATE OBD2 Bluetooth Scanner so that I can use the MyGreenVolt app.

I have been using an Allstate OBD2 device to allow the insurance company to monitor my driving, with the goal of getting up to a 30% discount. I figured that the way that I drive - color me Grandpa - I would be a shoo-in to get the maximum. Hahahaha, after my six months of driving I managed to achieve a 3 % discount - that's a 3 not 30. I'm returning the device to Allstate! Jeez...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts