GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got the LCS-25 installed today, Went with the L6-30 Plug incase I ever wanted to take the L2 charger with me in the car. The L1 charger now is back in it's home in the trunk

Charging Away:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Excellent, those seem to be installed a lot lately due to the price drop and sale.

Mine is coming on Monday. But a question, how long are the leads coming off the unit? The voltage in wires if you will. I looked in the specs and didn't see anything. I was just curious.

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Man that looks familiar. Nice tidy install and you can't beat the Made in the USA Clipper Creeks. I found the packaging almost as nice as the unit.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Excellent, those seem to be installed a lot lately due to the price drop and sale.

Mine is coming on Monday. But a question, how long are the leads coming off the unit? The voltage in wires if you will. I looked in the specs and didn't see anything. I was just curious.
My Guess is about 4Ft, I cut off some of the extra that was outside of the casing. They will have to be run to a junction box anyway so its long enough.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts