GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd thought I throw this together of my new Volt.
The video is made using my iPhone 4. The video "scenes" were transferred to my iPad. The video was then edited on my iPad using iMovie.

http://youtu.be/OGgVIImw3LU

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Nice color and shooting.
But looks like you need a shammy or some PA deerskin to dry it off..

·
Registered
138 Posts
Very nice Volt. Love the colour. I ordered the neutral interior too. Looks great. I might have to get an iphone,
it takes much better videos than my BB Torch.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Nice video. What do you use to attach your GPS to the top of the dash?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice video. What do you use to attach your GPS to the top of the dash?
It's a Garmin product. Got it through Amazon. I think it was like $25.

It's heavy with a sticky bottom. The base is deformable so it can be made to conform to the dash's curves.

One selling point for the Volt for me is how they designed the lidded tray on top with the power outlet inside and even notches in the back of the lid to allow the wire exit. No ugly wire draped down the front of the dash and no $2k for the built in Nav (which I doubt is better than my Garmin).

The other selling point is that it is a hatchback so I can fit in my RC airplanes. Oh yeah, and then there's that Electric thing...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very nice Volt. Love the colour. I ordered the neutral interior too. Looks great. I might have to get an iphone,
it takes much better videos than my BB Torch.
Yeah, and I uploaded it to YouTube at "normal" quality and not HD quality, which was available.

·
Registered
890 Posts
I am assuming this is a 2012 since you mentioned no built-in navigation. The Red color looks great. I have not owned a red car since my college days. That color is fast becoming my favorite although I am still interested in the Viridian Joule color. Great video, by the way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts