GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Thank you all for your opinions and information about the Volt. I should be getting my first Volt this week. I ordered a 2017 siren red with brandy/black interior and ACC. They are getting it from another dealer. My salesman is pretty new and I definitely knew more about the car than he did. I learned most of what I knew from here. I hope the salesman sets me up with all of the right stuff. I have read here about a volt adviser. I hope to get one of those. I will be upgrading from a 2007 Honda Civic hybrid and there will be a big difference in the technology. Again, thank you everyone.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
You're gonna like this car, but I have found the owner's manual and even the quick fam brochure for new owners to be not very good. I came from a Gen 1 and had some trouble finding the DIC at first. (the trip odometer, tire pressure, etc. etc.) Here is a primer for you to locate it if your sales rep doesn't tell you: hit the check mark in the RH steering wheel button panel. Hit Left arrow , hit Up until you arrive at the top choice labeled Info. Hit RH arrow. Now you can scroll up or down for Driver Info options.
I am still discovering new menu items that I don't normally use. Have fun.

·
Registered
926 Posts
That Siren Red looks so good in sunlight, perfect time of the year to enjoy it! Tip: make sure you tell dealer to fully charge and top-off the gas before you arrive. Mine was driven from another dealership and it was not fully charged and was 2/3 full on gas.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I still do not have the car. It is now at the dealer I am working with. It has a defective yaw sensor for the adaptive steering. The part is being installed today. Maybe tomorrow or Wednesday. Thanks for the advice everyone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts