GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my 3rd Volt last night! This time it is Gen2. Definite upgrade over my Gen1. Got a Premier Satin Steel Metallic.

I'm more of a lurker on these forums but felt compelled to share my excitement for my new Volt and also my buying experience at Keyes. This is my second Volt purchase from Rick at Keyes. Just like the first time, all done over text and a few phone calls in the span of an hour or two. This time they even offered to deliver it to me last night so that I didn't have to drive in the nasty rain traffic! Almost as easy as ordering off Amazon!

Now the wait to get my HOV stickers...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Congratulations bolky21! I have almost the same car, but a 2016 model. So far it has been a blast.

I only wish I had ACC...

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Should be put in over night bundle and you will receive either tomorrow or next day at latest. Thank you again for your business.

Rick Alpern
GM
Keyes Chevy
818 231 1286'
Also thank you for the on line review.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks again Rick. Been risking driving in the carpool lane this week without my sticker. Figured with all the single drivers I see in the carpool lane driving ICE cars, CHP would pull them over before me.

Do you know what carrier it is shipped with? Haven't seen it yet so want to make sure it wasn't stolen off my doorstep.

Should be put in over night bundle and you will receive either tomorrow or next day at latest. Thank you again for your business.

Rick Alpern
GM
Keyes Chevy
818 231 1286'
Also thank you for the on line review.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts