GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
Your white ELR is beautiful! I like the pearly white Cadillac color more than the classic black.

·
Registered
918 Posts
B. Giles - great write up. Thank you for your review (and your link).

I critiqued the two star rating left by Reuben R who seems like another sour grapes review. I love my 2014 - best car I've ever owned. It will be a keeper in my household until I kick the proverbial bucket.

·
Registered
5,782 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Love the car, have sat in them numerous times, but I'm afraid if I test drive it....

Tell me about Cadillac service for ELR.

I've got a really good Chevy dealer in Austin for my Volt, but ELR? There are so few around. Are there dedicated ELR techs? I haven't checked out the local Cadillac dealers for Voltec experience. Will Volt certified Chevy dealers work on them?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes certain Cadillac dealerships are certified to handle the ELR servicing requirements. I believe you can search for local dealerships that are certified. If you cannot find one I would poke your Chevrolet dealer and ask them if they are capable of the work. If they are Volt certified I don't see why that would be an issue, but ya never know.

·
Registered
12 Posts
we have the exact same car! would love to get to know you personally, love meeting elr owners especially ones in the white color, thats very rare, welcome to the club.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts