GM Volt Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
The Owner's manual only discusses one washer fluid tank. Perhaps, they run a tube to the back from it.
When I asked that question about the Bolt EV I was told that there's only one reservoir. My Prius C also has one reservoir that feeds both front and back squirters.

·
Registered
951 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I removed the section in the rear hatch that holds the charging cable and towing bolt, and it looks like a Bose subwoofer is there (there is an embossed Bose logo on the left side of the plastic assembly). Guessing that the silver box with heatsink fins is the audio amplifier?
http://imgur.com/a/JG2Zt

Would be interesting to see what's here on an LT. the factory LT stereo is pretty good - wish I had remembered to try the premiere stereo more.

great photos, thanks so much for posting.

·
Banned
145 Posts
Those are great photos. I don't suppose you have any pictures of it sitting next to a Volt, from several angles, and maybe from above?

Has anyone ever had theirs on a repair shop lift and been able to take pictures of the underside?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Great pics! Do the Bolts have a lighted charge port available at all? And was there a tire inflator or anything else in the utility tray? What if you get a flat?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Yes, thanks for the share.............VERY nice :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Great pics! Do the Bolts have a lighted charge port available at all? And was there a tire inflator or anything else in the utility tray? What if you get a flat?
The charge port is not lighted. Mine did not have an air pump; I believe it has self-sealing tires.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts