GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
firehawk72,

I am in the same situation and posted the question a few weeks ago. From the response of many board members, you will get the tax credit as long as you are the first title holder. I confirmed this with a dealer and regional manager as well.

The issue for me is that none of the 2017 MSO's that I've found have Adaptive Cruise Control. For me, I'm not going to buy the Volt without it. I test drove one with ACC and I was sold. I didn't get much time with it, but it really seems like great feature in commuting traffic.

Now that my Volt search has gone on longer that I anticipated, I am now considering an ELR. I think I found one, just trying to decide at what price the ELR is s great deal over the extra EV mileage of the Volt.

TIA

Homer

·
Registered
14 Posts
firehawk72,

That funny to see the one you were looking at. I was working with Patrick from Donohoo on the that exact one and was minutes away from putting the deposit down on it. Then I found out it didn't have ACC so I decided not to move forward.

From the experience I had with the dealer on the phone and emails, I would buy from them, I continue to monitor their stock daily and hope that one comes available soon.

TIA

Homer

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.