GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hope is will be more reliable than my volt. Never had a problem with my Gen1 stats, but my new Gen2 is far less reliable with regards to the online stats. I get unavailable all the time. Can't give me efficiency history or anything. have called OnStar several times with no success. They need to get it together.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Three months ago I signed up for the free OnStar deal. One poster mentioned OS told him MyVolt.com was the best site to use. I have never been able to log onto the site. No problem logging on OS site, Chevy site, IOS apps on phone, but never able to access MyVolt. Over the last three months I have talked to OS OS four times about this, each time they had no answer and promised to escalate my complaint and call me with an answer. As of today - - nothing.

But they are real good about ragging you to sign up for the premium plan: 2 or 3 emails, last week three days in a row they called my cell phone at 10AM, and called me once via OS in the car. I finally got hostile with a rep and told them to knock it off.

Although I can log into the ios apps, the My Chevrolt app and the OS app both act erratic. I get a system error when I ask them to update, sometimes no update, wrong range, can't locate car. Spent 1/2 hr with OS rep today (very nice guy, tried hard) to get things to work right, but had no luck. Again, escalating my complaint.

Somehow I don't have a lot of confidence in OS

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Let's see how that dedicated EV page works out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts