GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's not even Black Friday yet, but Home Depot just dropped 10 killer combo deals on cordless power tools from Makita, DeWALT, Milwaukee, Ryobi, and others. Depending on the budle, if you buy one of their kits, you can get one or two bonus tools or batteries for free! Cordless impact drivers, ratchets, lights, and other goodies are part of the deal, making them a great buy for any automotive DIY enthusiast.

https://www.wiseguide.com/home/power-tools-dewalt-milwaukee-makita/

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
I'm not sure if this is spam or a legitimate forum sponsor, but I can say I have one of the tools pictured above. I have used it to drive my scissor jack and make jacking the car quicker and easier. But you have to have the kind of jack that is designed to be powered by a lug wrench (GM jacks are often like this). It can also speed on and off lug nuts. If you are rotating tires and using a scissor jack, it would save a lot of time. Not sure what other automotive uses there would be. Maybe polishing.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Apparently "WiseGuide Deals" is a legitimate vendor that suddenly appeared without notice on ALL of the VerticalScope forums, of which there are many, covering all kinds of subjects, not just automotive. IMHO, they have gone totally overboard with the intrusive ads on these forums.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I guess if everyone ignored it and didn't even view it, it would get relegated to the appropriate spot at the bottom of the forum. VERY intrusive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts