1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
20,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
569 Posts
Slow day Steverino or are you just bored to death? ;)

·
Administrator
20,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
6,670 Posts
"Meanwhile, Chinese automakers like Aoxin, BYD, and JAC are able to copy Tesla and other automakers’ designs with impunity, as China’s government often refuses to enforce international agreements that seek to protect design copyrights."

·
Registered
305 Posts
I would have never brought Tesla to China if the government would not allow incentives without IP-theft-inducing partnerships. They blatantly copy IP from other companies through these "partnerships" (or reverse engineering), often American IP, and it's shameful. But, in the end, if the USA's role was switched, I'd be begging our government to copy everything they do. My concern, though, is that education in this country is terrible and we're risking not being able to "stay ahead" despite the IP theft like we have been as a result. Lots of engineers going to Apple to make new iPhones that aren't really better than the previous iPhone, not enough advancing technology that will actually improve the human condition, like EVs and H-powered cars, flying saucers, etc.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts