GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get the 10 pin male plug that goes to the wiring harness at the autodimming mirror on my 2nd gen (not the one that plugs into the mirror)? I got a mirror w compass and homelink off eBay and I don't want to cut the wiring harness and risk voiding my warranty.

If I can just get a part number, that would be great... Fry's electronics, and the local car parts chains don't have this particular plug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
132 Posts
Go to a 'pick your part junkyard' with a few tools and score one yourself off a wrecked Gen 2 Volt. Or, walk into a junkyard with the female side connector, show them what you need and ask for help. Yelp 'Junkyard Auto Parts' in Los Angeles to find one. You can call them to see if they have a Gen 2 on site.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Does the mirror of Gen,1 fits gen 2 ?
I haven't seen any gen 2 volts in the pick your parts. I'm assuming the plug is common to other gm products so that's my next stop but I don't usually have the time to hit a pick your part any more.

The mirror is off a Mazda, but that doesn't really matter, it just has 3 bare
wires coming from the end and I was hoping to buy that plug online or from the dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts