GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that some of these electric and hybrid manufacturers need to produce a mini van. I would guarantee that the first mini van on the market hybrid or electric will crush any competitor.

·
Registered
67 Posts
YA!!!!... Ditch the stoe n' go and folding seats and put lots of batteries down there!!!! For the number of times I need the space I could live with just taking the seats out if needed.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I agree. A hybrid Mini Van would do quite well. I don't know about take over the market but very well. I have heard that Toyota does have one for sale in Japan, but not here for some reason!?:confused:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think that some of these electric and hybrid manufacturers need to produce a mini van. I would guarantee that the first mini van on the market hybrid or electric will crush any competitor.
BINGO I would be sold! Too many of the hybrids/EVs are focusing seemingly on micro-families - 2 adults, no kids or maybe 1-2 kids..what about larger families???

·
Registered
53 Posts
Agreed.....

I'd go for an E-Flex minivan unless Chrysler's Envi division goes production with a more cargo oriented evolution of EcoVoyager first.

EcoVoyager

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just read that in 2010/11 the Saturn Vue might be offered in a plug-in..if so that would be very interesting to my family. This EcoVoyager looks cool too...

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
They could put a steering wheel at both ends of that thing and you would never need reverse! They may have to label it so you don't accidentally get in the wrong end!:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts