1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
14,156 Posts
Ha ha ha ha ha! That was so funny. At least he's consistent.

He probably thinks the same thing about mobile phones. "What? You have to plug them in? Dumbest thing in the world."

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does Neil Cavuto not realize he plugs his current car into a gas pump?

He does not appear to realize that forgetting to plug in a Volt (whether it is himself or his wife) does not leave him stranded and he can continue to use the precious gas he so loves.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
He clearly just doesn't get the Volt. He talks about forgetting to plug it in as something that would cause the car to be unusable and therefore cause a divorce. What a sensationalist.

No one has explained to him that you never have to plug in the Volt if you don't want to or can't?

Did anyone explain to him that the Volt will text/email you to let you know you didn't plug it in so you never forget?

With those two points his entire rant falls flat on its face.

Someone needs to keep an archive of all these idiots going on the record about the Volt so they can publicly eat crow in another year or 2 when the success of the car is no longer in dispute.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Clearly we'll forget to plug it in, get in a huge fight, subsequently get a divorce. I love how everyone who tells him they have one and love it, he resorts to telling them it's stupid you have to plug it in. What is he in second grade?! Come up with a real argument and I'll hear you out. Maybe his real problem is that he needs to plug him into his wife so they don't get a divorce....

Sorry, you forget to plug it in, you run on gas. How hard is that to understand? You keep forgetting to plug it in, write yourself a note or something because you're obviously dumb. But then I guess you wouldn't need to worry because you don't have the common sense to pass the drivers test in the first place.

I personally fell in love with the car and bought one a week ago when Jay Leno said this was his daily driver and loves the thing. If that car freak (in a good way) loves it, I've gotta have it. I traded in my CTS-V for the thing and have zero remorse.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Clearly we'll forget to plug it in, get in a huge fight, subsequently get a divorce. I love how everyone who tells him they have one and love it, he resorts to telling them it's stupid you have to plug it in. What is he in second grade?! Come up with a real argument and I'll hear you out. Maybe his real problem is that he needs to plug him into his wife so they don't get a divorce....

Sorry, you forget to plug it in, you run on gas. How hard is that to understand? You keep forgetting to plug it in, write yourself a note or something because you're obviously dumb. But then I guess you wouldn't need to worry because you don't have the common sense to pass the drivers test in the first place.

I personally fell in love with the car and bought one a week ago when Jay Leno said this was his daily driver and loves the thing. If that car freak (in a good way) loves it, I've gotta have it. I traded in my CTS-V for the thing and have zero remorse.
Hey I sold my CTS-V and have our second Volt on order! No remorse here either.
Neil & Fox can pound sand, I will watch MSNBC and CNBC instead.

·
Registered
165 Posts
OMG! What a piece of work. It's like the big lie, If he says it enough he thinks everyone will begin to believe it!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
You keep forgetting to plug it in, write yourself a note or something because you're obviously dumb. But then I guess you wouldn't need to worry because you don't have the common sense to pass the drivers test in the first place.
You've got a little bit of Cavutoitist. You don't need to write yourself a note. You can set an alert for whatever time you want for the Volt to text and/or email you to remind you to plug it in. It only emails/texts you if it's not plugged in at that user-specified time. Smart, huh?

That feature has saved me from missing a night's charge a couple of times already.

So don't be a Cavuto by leaving out important details of the Volt's engineering.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
It's shocking how stupid these people (who inform the opinions of millions of viewers) can be.

·
Registered
24 Posts
You've got a little bit of Cavutoitist. You don't need to write yourself a note. You can set an alert for whatever time you want for the Volt to text and/or email you to remind you to plug it in. It only emails/texts you if it's not plugged in at that user-specified time. Smart, huh?
I figure if they can't figure out that they need to plug it in (or that they won't be stranded if they do forget!), they definitely won't be able to set an alert.... But, it is a VERY cool feature of the Volt.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts