GM Volt Forum banner

Malibu Hybrid ordering guide online

3087 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Raymondjram
The GM ordering guide for the 2016 Chevy Malibu has been updated with information on the Hybrid model. The ordering guide shows the standard equipment for the Hybrid along with available options.

There are differences between the standard Malibu and the Hybrid. For example, ventilated seats, memory seats and LED tail lights aren't available options. But, the electronic parking brake is standard on the Hybrid.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Chevy just enabled the Build & Price function for the Malibu Hybrid on the chevrolet.com site. A fully equipped Hybrid is around $35,000. That includes the 8" display with Nav, leather seats, auto front braking and backup sensors, and a sunroof. I think that's a pretty competitive price, given what this car offers.

· Registered
9,953 Posts
Thank you for the link reference. I went through the steps to "build your own", and it didn't give me a final price, but I sent for price quotation from two GM dealers where I have bought my cars before. Now I wait for an answer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.