GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious to know if there are any who maintain their Volts outside of a Chevrolet dealership, especially in the Laval area. After a bad experience, I am looking for a new place to do my maintenance and I was curious to know if there are independent garages for the maintenance of electric cars.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I am curious to know if there are any who maintain their Volts outside of a Chevrolet dealership, especially in the Laval area. After a bad experience, I am looking for a new place to do my maintenance and I was curious to know if there are independent garages for the maintenance of electric cars.
I've resigned myself to just using the dealer once a year for service. My ICE use is minimal so the yearly oil change is adequate. I may pay a little more but hopefully the volt tech knows his job. I am careful about just what they want to do as my low mileage '17 ages gracefully and doesn't need to be "over maintained" as dealers often do.

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
I've resigned myself to just using the dealer once a year for service.
I'm in a similar situation. Might as well make sure that they see me once a year for the stuff that I do need instead of having to start all over building the "This guy knows his weird car, but doesn't grump about what we actually need to do" relationship.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts