GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
3,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
27 Posts
It's a great interview too, they kept him on for an extra hour. I don't think the wbz guy is used to getting this many call ins and emails so late and from all over the place. If you didn't catch it, go to the wbz site and listen to the recording once they get it up. Good stuff! Go Lyle!

·
3,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The show is complete and Lyle did a fantastic job! I'm guessing from now on Lyle will be like an unknown singer working his way up the ladder. As Lyle gets booked on more popular shows and the responses get larger he will be invited to shows with even greater numbers of viewers.

Soon Lyle will be a superstar going on the Tonight show. We all know how much of a car nut Jay Leno is. Lyle will represent the masses. Go Lyle.

Hey Lyle, who would have thought that starting this "little" website would put you in a position to educate the world on technologies that can help us get though the oil crisis? You have that down-to-earth doctor quality that cannot be faked or purchased by marketing departments. I hope GM recognizes your potential to help them spread the word. I hope GM rewards you with your very own Volt. They could make a huge PR event out of it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts