GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I picked up my Volt on 12/18, I ordered the LPO accessories from my dealer. I ordered the cargo net, the floor mats and the cargo divider. Has anyone else ordered these? It's been two weeks and I'm being told that "they're still on backorder". The Volt is truly one of the best cars I've ever owned but GM seems to fail at getting the complete act together.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Sometimes this happens at the initial launch to get all the little parts flowing out to dealers. You had to expect a little of this knowing what a low volume vehicle this initially is.

Consider yourself lucky to be able to even order this car.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good News! My dealer called today and said that my accessories were delivered today! I'll fight my way through the ice storm later this week and go pick them up! I'll post a review on them next week, after my wife inspects them!

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Hooray! Just today I was making my list of things I need to order, and was wondering when the logjam was going to break.

The Volt / DHAM logjam broke on Dec 13th. Volt accessories? :)

·
Registered
334 Posts
I just today ordered the cargo net, the rear seat barrier and the sun shade from my Chevy dealer. They told me to expect them in about a week.

Now I just need a car to put them in!

01/17/2011 - (3100) Order available to sequence.

·
Registered
850 Posts
I am looking for Info on the front windo shade

The dealer hasent got a clue. I did find out that it is a dealer installed option, Is this actualy mounted to the car by the dealor or is it just somthing you place in the window as needed?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts