GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to lease a Volt in the OKC Metro area, but none of the dealers here are coming up with anything near sane lease prices. (All here are near $400/mo for 2yr/12k)

Anyone know of a good dealer to lease from in the Tulsa or DFW area?

· Registered
13,358 Posts
Of course 2 years 12k miles is going to cost more than other lease deals we've seen on this forum for 3 years 10k. Just like 0 year unlimited miles will require a huge down payment (100% down). The knobs you have to turn are waiting for demand to drop, thus the price drops, extending your term, dropping your miles, lease something else, or doing something different (like buy what you can afford with cash in your pocket).

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Of course 2 years 12k miles is going to cost more than other lease deals we've seen on this forum for 3 years 10k. Just like 0 year unlimited miles will require a huge down payment (100% down). The knobs you have to turn are waiting for demand to drop, thus the price drops, extending your term, dropping your miles, lease something else, or doing something different (like buy what you can afford with cash in your pocket).
Darn, I was hoping not to have to drive out to Rydell in California again. I got my 2014 Volt lease from there $350 for 3 yr/15k.

· Registered
2,006 Posts
If you don't mind the drive , My son lease an LT for $350 in North Texas the other day . There was another dealer selling Volts at big discounts in Whitesboro , TX but the website now only shows one remaining .

The national lease is 15k per year , $299 plus $1069 down on an LT. There is some heavy lease cash available as well .

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you don't mind the drive , My son lease an LT for $350 in North Texas the other day . There was another dealer selling Volts at big discounts in Whitesboro , TX but the website now only shows one remaining .

The national lease is 15k per year , $299 plus $1069 down on an LT. There is some heavy lease cash available as well .
Don't mind the drive at all. 4 hours each way beats 2 days each way. Thanks for the info!

· Registered
2,006 Posts
Don't mind the drive at all. 4 hours each way beats 2 days each way. Thanks for the info!
Classic Chevrolet had 16 Volts when we tried to make a deal. However , they don't want to sell their cars .

20 minutes later , we went to Huffines in Lewisville and they ended up doing a dealer trade from Classic for the same car.

I bought my 2014 from Holiday Chevrolet in Whitesboro . It's a small town close to the Oklahoma border . They sold their LT models last month and had only one red premier available . I wonder if they can do dealer trades for a good lease deal ?

· Registered
3,574 Posts
Chevy has stuck firm to at least 36 month leases with the Gen2; tomorrow is next month and who knows what the offers will be...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.