GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
My Nissan Leaf SL lease ends in a Oct 2nd week but would be out of on a trip whole of October so, need to finalize the deal this week..

I am thinking of leasing 2017 Volt..

Here are the options we are considering
1. Volt LT + Leather & comfort package (first preference)
2. Volt LT
3. Volt premier (Last preference)

I am in Mountain View.
Any info on latest deals, ball park numbers would be great. I am going to contact Boardwalk chevrolet (Redwood city), Momentum and Capitol chevrolet (SJ area).

I am looking for 0$ down 0$ drive off lease deals.

Any pointers/approximate monthly payment on recent deals would be appreciated.
I haven't test driver any (will be doing this weekend), and couple of coworkers told me that they have excellent experience with Volts..

Any info on what to look for in negotiations, tips would be great.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
433 Posts

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
Check out www.leasehackr.com too. The forum over there has lots of insight on any lease, including Volts.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This place is a good start.

The way I understand it, the top table contains actual dealer offers reported by customers and the bottom table contains factory lease offers.

Good luck, you'll love the Volt coming from a Leaf. I have both and the Volt feels like a luxury car compared to the Leaf.

Any feedback on this quote, 10k miles, 2017 Volt LT leather - 0$ payment for first moth, 240$+tax (around 261$) per month for remaining 35 months.

I am in touch with one more dealer and probably get a quote from them.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'm also in the Bay Area and on my second lease search (2013 was the first). No one in the Bay Area gets close to what Keyes offers in LA and they are much easier to deal with. They delivered for me or you can travel down to pick it up. I just got a quote from Stevens Creek for 15k miles, $800 down of $321 per month (which is not so bad but unclear if that includes tax), though they did not answer any of my detailed questions. Keyes offered me significantly less than that.

This was for an LT base.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm also in the Bay Area and on my second lease search (2013 was the first). No one in the Bay Area gets close to what Keyes offers in LA and they are much easier to deal with. They delivered for me or you can travel down to pick it up. I just got a quote from Stevens Creek for 15k miles, $800 down of $321 per month (which is not so bad but unclear if that includes tax), though they did not answer any of my detailed questions. Keyes offered me significantly less than that.

This was for an LT base.
321$ with 800 down - If this is for Volt LT, then it seems high, right?

If you don't mind, what is Keyes offer?

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Capitol and Freemont were the two offering the lowest deals and it's too bad LH is down because it listed some salesmen contact details...Most deals were $1500.00 drive off (you get that back later) and LTs with comfort for just under $200/mo...There's also a dealer in DTLA who came pretty close, I got my $36K (LT w/leather/comfort/Bose and 12K) for $1500 drive off and $205/mo...I would get Freemont and Capitol to go at it...

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Any feedback on this quote, 10k miles, 2017 Volt LT leather - 0$ payment for first moth, 240$+tax (around 261$) per month for remaining 35 months.

I am in touch with one more dealer and probably get a quote from them.
Just saw this...I think you could do a little better say try and get under $240/mo (after tax), but overall if that is truly a zero drive off that's pretty low...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi All,
My Nissan Leaf SL lease ends in a Oct 2nd week but would be out of on a trip whole of October so, need to finalize the deal this week..

I am thinking of leasing 2017 Volt..

Here are the options we are considering
1. Volt LT + Leather & comfort package (first preference)
2. Volt LT
3. Volt premier (Last preference)

I am in Mountain View.
Any info on latest deals, ball park numbers would be great. I am going to contact Boardwalk chevrolet (Redwood city), Momentum and Capitol chevrolet (SJ area).

I am looking for 0$ down 0$ drive off lease deals.

Any pointers/approximate monthly payment on recent deals would be appreciated.
I haven't test driver any (will be doing this weekend), and couple of coworkers told me that they have excellent experience with Volts..

Any info on what to look for in negotiations, tips would be great.

Thanks in advance.
From my experience, Momentum (talked to this guy Isaiah) & capitol (Armando Artega) provided the worst deals. They 'lure' you in, keep throwing crazy figures at you, but seriously aren't competitive. No harm asking for quotes over email (don't waste time going in). But really, not worth exploring IMHO. These dealers there don't seem to really want your business from the pathetic quotes I received. Of course others might have (vastly) different experiences.

Josh from Boardwalk quotes better figures after lots of pressing. Muhammad from Fremont as well. Of course, they are salesman and can't keep selling cars at rock bottom figures, but I found my experience with Josh & Muhammad more lengthy than Momentum & Capitol because they wouldn't budge on pricing or remain as competitive.

Let them know that you've done your homework and you have to be reasonable as well to make it a win-win situation. The first 2-3 figures they throw to you are BS figures, look them in the eye or email them & let them know that both you & they know that you're not gonna do a deal at those prices.

I bought mine from Fremont ultimately because Boardwalk was so lame in trying to beat the best quote that I had by $100. Seriously, $100?! Come on....

If all fails, try Tracy Chevrolet (Cheok), Stewart Chevrolet in Serramonte and last but not so preferred choice, FH dailey in san leandro.

My 2c worth.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts