GM Volt Forum banner

Looking to buy a Gen 1 Volt in So Cal

1635 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  DonInLA
Hello, I just joined the forum because I’ve decided that I want to own a Volt. I’ve been using this forum for to gain knowledge about the Volt and this group has been invaluable...thank you!!

Anyway, I live in Southern California and would like to find a 2012-2015 Volt with leather and preferably loaded. I would like to keep the miles below 100K, but I would entertain a few more miles on a perfect, used Volt. The exterior colors of choice are white, black and gray. If anyone has a Volt that they would like to sell and want to see it go to a good home, then reach out to me thru this site and maybe it’ll work out for both of us!

Thanks, Mitch
Reactions: Lucy1213
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Hello, I just joined the forum because I’ve decided that I want to own a Volt. I’ve been using this forum for to gain knowledge about the Volt and this group has been invaluable...thank you!!

Anyway, I live in Southern California and would like to find a 2012-2015 Volt with leather and preferably loaded. I would like to keep the miles below 100K, but I would entertain a few more miles on a perfect, used Volt. The exterior colors of choice are white, black and gray. If anyone has a Volt that they would like to sell and want to see it go to a good home, then reach out to me thru this site and maybe it’ll work out for both of us!

Thanks, Mitch
Hi, I'm selling my 2012 Volt Premium. Black exterior. 144k mileage. Black leather, dual heated seats. Satellite ready, Navi, 2 new Michelins. Looks very nice, shiny. Synthetic oil changes. I bought a new car.
For sale $5600 or best offer. 909 2026180 or
Email: [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.