GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are doing a photoshoot with pro car photographer Peter Dawson ( www.peterdawson.net ) this coming weekend June 4th and 5th in Los Angeles at a studio on West Pico Blvd. And we are reaching out to VOlt owner to feature their Volt as part of the shoot. You would only need to have the car there for 1-2 hours on either saturday or sunday, whichever works best for you. These days fuel efficiency is hotter than horsepower, especially with rising gas prices. We think the fuel efficient car sector could use a little attitude and fun so we are creating the first ever FUEL EFFICIENT car babes calendar and featuring the top 12 most fuel efficient cars with beautiful ladies in swim suits posing on them. We are going to sell them online and give a large portion of the proceeds to a green/eco nonprofit. The shoot should be fun to hang out at for a few, and in exchange for participating we'll hook you up with awesome photos of your car and a nice bottle of champagne (Veuve Clicquot). This is first come, first serve, so please get back to me ASAP if you are interested as we need to have a car locked in within the next few days. Images of the photographer's work are attached to this thread.

Just email me at [email protected]

Happy Volting.

-Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No color preference. Ideally we're trying to avoid jet black since lighting an all black car in a studio to look good takes a lot more time than other colors. Most idea colors would be gray, silver, red, blue, or white. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
That girl is scary looking. She's not going to be there, is she?

·
Registered
733 Posts
Sounds like a lot of fun. I have a full day of baseball Saturday. And work Sunday. Have a great time in L.A. all!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts