GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G2 Volt screen can be set to display an analog clock by tapping the digital clock time display in the upper right corner.

Anybody else find some hidden tweaks?

IMG_1903.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
872 Posts
I found that out by accident when I was wiping dust off the screen. My friend was in the car and I was like "woah! look at the screen" and he's like "what about it?"

I'm like "...I didn't know it'd do that!"

·
Registered
6,672 Posts
Neat, and if you click on the digital temp display it will temporarily bring up the HVAC settings.

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
If you swipe the Audio screen from right to left the current artist and song will be displayed on the Driver Information Center (DIC) display (same as if you selected Audio from the left-hand menu of the (DIC.)

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
Cadillac CUE has had the analog clock feature for a while now. It's not documented anywhere I can find though.

·
Registered
250 Posts
If you swipe the Audio screen from right to left the current artist and song will be displayed on the Driver Information Center (DIC) display (same as if you selected Audio from the left-hand menu of the (DIC.)
WHAAAAA????!!!! Mind=BLOWN!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Very cool. Thanks for the tip!!

·
Registered
385 Posts
I HATE digital clocks! All these months I could have had an analog clock? Thanks for the tip. :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm waiting for someone to post the page in the manual where this stuff is documented. Not that I'm going to RTFM. I just like that someone always posts the page number.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts