GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Portable (same style as the oem) made in USA weatherproof unit with 25 foot cord, can be used outside. I no longer need it, as I replaced it with a level two charger. It operates at 12 amps output at 120V and can be safely used on a 15 amp 120 V Circuit (or higher). Used it for a year absolutely reliably, with no issues. The J connector has some cosmetic abrasions on the outside that have no impact on connection or function, and the cord also has some abrasions and a few minor cuts on the cord outer covering that I repaired with electrical tape, which also have had no operational impact. Aside from those purely cosmetic things, the unit works perfectly with no problems. Originally paid $395 and I bought directly from CC. Will sell for $200, plus $20 shipping, if anyone is interested, before putting it up on eBay.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54 Posts
Portable (same style as the oem) made in USA weatherproof unit with 25 foot cord, can be used outside. I no longer need it, as I replaced it with a level two charger. It operates at 12 amps output at 120V and can be safely used on a 15 amp 120 V Circuit (or higher). Used it for a year absolutely reliably, with no issues. The J connector has some cosmetic abrasions on the outside that have no impact on connection or function, and the cord also has some abrasions and a few minor cuts on the cord outer covering that I repaired with electrical tape, which also have had no operational impact. Aside from those purely cosmetic things, the unit works perfectly with no problems. Originally paid $395 and I bought directly from CC. Will sell for $200, plus $20 shipping, if anyone is interested, before putting it up on eBay.
Thanks

Any photos, I might be interested?
Feel free to PM me or email at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Black. Planning to keep the holster. I put it up on eBay with pics included. Had to raise the price a bit to cover ebay fees. If anyone wants it here before I get an offer on eBay I’ll pull the listing there and honor the price stated here.

Here are a few pics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts