GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend and I leased two Volt cars on the weekend (12/13) from Keyes. I live in Orange county (CA) and searched a lot in OC. The least I got was $267.

Finally leased the car from Keyes for $214+tax for 12000 miles. Barbara helped with paperwork and she was great. We had a long chat with Rick Alpern and he explained their business model. It is pretty straight forward and they deliver what they promise you.

When I spoke to other OC Chevy dealers they all hated Keyes.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I did the same a month ago. Few texts back and forth with Rick, Barbara handled delivery to Irvine. It was the most pleasant car buying experience out of 10+ cars I bought over the years. Never set foot in the dealership. I did get a snide comment from one of the OC dealers after the sales guy found out he lost the sale to Keyes. Imagine that happens a lot.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Thanks for the great comments. We have 50 more Volts to move out before year end. Selection is still pretty good and the deals like always great. The best part is we always try to make the deal quick, simple and fun. Our showroom had the best coffee choices , fresh fruit and usually cookies are being baked for you to munch on. Coloring books for the kids and a kids playroom with their own TV. We also have four TVs going incase you need something to do while we prepare your paperwork or if you are in for a quick service.
For those who have family or friends who want some of our other amazing vehicles we do transactions the same way.
The Spark Ev deal now is amazing. We also have a full 20 percent off sticker on some select Cruze, Camaro including ZL1,Impala and a couple others .
Plus our preowned selection is great.
So bottom line never a better time to gets new Volt or other from me at Keyes.
We will also have a Z06 Stingray on showroom this weekend .
Please pass this along and me close the month strong .
Rick Alpern
Keyes Chevy
General Manager
818-231-1286
Text please

1 - 4 of 4 Posts