GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2014 Volt is in EXCELLENT CONDITION! Non-Smoking Interior.Garage Kept..and covered (includes factory GM Cover) Seller will split $595.00 Lease Transfer Fee with Buyer, First month payment made also...and as an added bonus I will include Leviton Evr-Green 400 Electric Vehicle Charging Station 1000.00 plus value http://store.leviton.com/dp/B00DEQ5I9A#.VIjnwdLF_Hs Recently given company vehicle to drive and would like to make room in my garage to park.

Volt still available...parked in garage covered....possible shipping options considered if interested....driving company car and would like to see this Volt go to a good family! Reasonable 23 month lease deal!!!!

Please PM or post here if you are interested and we can go from there.

Lansing MI Area

Go here for more detailed Info, Thanks, Steve

www.swapalease.com/lease/details/2014-Chevrolet-Volt.aspx?salid=892098

·
Registered
415 Posts
Is the only option on this Volt the heated seats?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
options

As advertised this is a base Volt

KA1 - DRIVER & FRONT
PASSENGER HEATED SEATS and VAV - FLOOR MATS, ALL WEATHER
FRONT AND REAR are the only added options I believe. ( I did install Exterior Mirrors/Mirror Covers)

I have added Pretty Big incentives to make this an attractive offer.

With the incentives and the fact that I am including the Level II and car cover etc. I am in the ballpark with other lease deals... I love this car and it has served me well and would love to hang on to it but I was fortunate enough to have been given a company car to drive for 2015

My 2014 Volt Lease Offer @ swapalease

Attached below in PDF is a list of "Option Codes"

View attachment VOLT OPTIONS.pdf

1 - 3 of 3 Posts