GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Several weeks ago, I began creating a spreadsheet that would enable me to compare all of the aspects of a Chevy Volt lease deal, across multiple dealers.

The spreadsheet did its job and then some, also serving as a tool to acquire comprehensive quotes from dealers. It provided interesting insight, too, as to how aspects of a lease cost can vary significantly from dealer to dealer.

Happy to share my spreadsheet for prospective Volt lessees. If you would like a copy of my spreadsheet (Apple OS X Number spreadsheet; I will save as MS Excel, too.), post reply.

I expect to purchase or lease my Volt this week. :)

·
Registered
309 Posts
It would be helpful if you post it to Google Docs and publish the link here!

·
Super Moderator
6,428 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Links to Spreadsheet

It would be helpful if you post it to Google Docs and publish the link here!
Hi Tony,

I published a link to the spreadsheet in reply posts. Maybe another community member will publish my spreadsheet to Google docs. I plan to save a copy to Excel as well, but I will only maintain/update the Apple Max OS Numbers version. Maybe another community member will continue to improve the Excel version of my spreadsheet. :) ~Jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.