GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These guys do an excellent job. Lot of plug-in competition.

(Note: I watched in on my PC in where I could easily use the gear icon to change the playback speed to x1.5; however, Google may have added that to the phone/tablet YT interface recently (Android?))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-Vcol961DE

Jonny Smith takes us on a tour of the vehicles (not just cars) with plugs at the LA motor show. Many people have asked about the Rivian. It was at the LA Motor Show and because it's such an important development we've made a stand-alone episode about it, coming in the next few days, followed by another episode about the Kia Soul at the LA Motor Show too!

·
Administrator
21,042 Posts
Thanks for posting, Scott. That was interesting. I expert we'll see this growing every year in the 2020 - 2023 time range that many have said they will be delivering new EV's. I wonder if GM is interested in one of the Corvette EV's?

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
17% of pollution is package deliveries with an average of 37 parcels per year. My wife is responsible for a large part of that!

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Did they net out all the pollution for trips you'd have to make if the packages weren't delivered?
17% of pollution is package deliveries with an average of 37 parcels per year. My wife is responsible for a large part of that!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts