GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems there is a way to find your rank using page source code when you log into your Tesla Model 3 page.

http://electrek.co/2016/06/07/tesla-model-3-reservation-queue-number/

From Montreal, and my reservation was done 5 minutes after internet reservation were open, so 55 minutes before streaming and i got 431 XXX. So if 350 000 is starting point, i'm 81,000th in line. :D

·
Registered
678 Posts
I went to a Tesla Store in NJ and there were about 50 people in line ahead of me when the store opened and mine shows 3733XX. So does this mean I am like 23,3XX or 73,3XX in the reservation list?

·
Administrator
20,024 Posts
Remember, current Tesla customers get to skip ahead of you in line, plus those who order the $60k (or whatever) version of the TM3 will also skip ahead. IOW, a non-Tesla customer ordering the base $35k model gets pushed way back in the line regardless of how soon you ordered. At least, that is my understanding of the reservation pecking order.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Remember, current Tesla customers get to skip ahead of you in line, plus those who order the $60k (or whatever) version of the TM3 will also skip ahead. IOW, a non-Tesla customer ordering the base $35k model gets pushed way back in the line regardless of how soon you ordered. At least, that is my understanding of the reservation pecking order.
Correct. On top of that, it's by region, starting with the West Coast and moving East.

I'll probably get the first one in Dallas area since I was #8 in line, but second owner in line, and I'll be ordering mine with more options than the first owner in line. Highest optioned current owners get theirs first on the West Coast, then the Central region. I'm probably 15k in the queue, total though according to my number.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts