Discussion Starter #1
2019 LT with upgraded charging

MSRP $34395.00
$299.00 plus tax
36 month lease
10K mils per year
$1500 down
must have comp lease or lease loyalty
plus all dealer adds Plus Costco money back if you qualify !

or

2019 Volt LT with power convenience pkg
navi and driver confidence pkg
msrp: $37620.00
325 plus tax
36 month lease
10k per year
$1500 down
must have comp lease or lease loyalty
plus all dealer adds

and Costco money back if you qualify

Rick Alpern
General Manager
Keyes Chevy
Van Nuys Ca

818 231 1286 cell

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you and my specials are just that . I only have 25 left. Last year production was four fold. Come get your red stickered Volts

Rick Alpern
GM Keyes Chevy and Forum member for many years . We just sold another minutes ago

818 231 1286 cell

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Hey Rick, I'm still loving my Rick Alpern special Volt and not ready to turn it in yet. I have a friend who leased from Rydell and now wants to buy 2019 LT, base model. Immaculate credit, not a Costco member. What do you have w/ lease loyalty?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just wanted to post a note about my recent experience with Keyes Chevy and Rick Alpern. I found his cell phone number on this site Monday night, after I had already decided I was going to buy a 2018 Volt at a place about 350 miles from my home in another state. I saw his post on here and texted him at 9:00 at night to see if he could beat the quote that I had gotten. He texted back about 40 minutes later, much to my surprise, and asked for a copy of the quote. I sent it to him on Tuesday and he responded by saying that he didn't have any 2018's anymore, but he was able to get me a good deal on a 2019 with the fast charger. He told me to look at his website and pick out a vehicle and he would give me a quote. I did, and his quote was very reasonable.

The only thing that I didn't like was the fee for the accessories for dealer adds which was in the quote after the vehicle total and when I told him that I didn't want them, he indicated that they were already installed, and he agreed to more than split the price with me. So while I really didn't need or want them, the final price I paid for them didn't break the bank. That was literally the only issue that we had with the quote, and it was resolved in about a minute and a half.

On Wednesday, after checking with the wife, I called him and told him that we would take the car, sight unseen. He had me fill out the financing paperwork online and actually got me a slightly better rate that my credit union, so I went with his financing as well. I emailed him my wife's and my driver's licenses and proof of insurance, as well as my Costco card to get the paperwork started.

After I got off work at 5:00, it was pouring rain and google said it would take 3.5 hours for me to get to the dealership, so I called Rick to make sure that he still wanted us to come. He said he would have his guys wait, and would actually tell them that we wouldn't be there until 9:15 so that we wouldn't have to worry. As luck would have it, we made it there by 8:15 and his sales guy Johnny met us at the door and knew exactly who we were without us saying a word. While we waited for the paperwork to be finished Johnny showed us the car, and registered us for On-Star and Gm website. There was no downtime. From there we went right into finance. Both Johnny and the finance guy Mr. Lopez were extremely friendly and efficient. There was no hard upselling, just a quick inquiry into whether we wanted the gap insurance and an extended warranty (we declined) and then an efficient process of completing the paperwork. We completed the paperwork right away and by 9:15 the paperwork was completed and Johny was taking us for a ride to show us how the vehicle worked and some of the cool features. Can you imagine, we bought a care in and out in 1 hour. By 12:00 midnight, we were back home safe and sound in San Diego with our new pacific blue 2019 bolt.

I don't normally right reviews, but both my wife and I agreed that this was the best car purchasing experience that we ever had. As a result, I decided to share my experience. It is interesting to note, that I have never met Rick, although we texted numerous times and spoke on the phone twice. I didn't even know that he was the general manager until I came back to this website to get his name after we had been texting about the offer for a day. I found him and his staff to be unbelievably friendly and professional (words you don't usually hear about car sales folks).

The best thing that I can say is that I left a satisfied customer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts