GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
We need Moderator action on this posting...

·
Registered
353 Posts

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
We need Moderator action on this posting...
Can anyone who has leased a premier comment if this is a good deal or not? :)
FYI Keyes is a gm-volt.com authorized vendor and financial supporter.
Any company or dealership can do the same, but Keyes HAS stepped up here so please show a little respect.

We simply couldn't exist without such support as running servers to maintain our nearly 40,000 users is expensive

As such Keyes have been granted permission to post on their current "deals" as they seem fit in the "BUYING AND SELLING" forums
Don't like it, don't read it and move along please

Comments should be limited to questions and clarifications specific to the topic

If you want to go deeper than that, or "haggle" please contact Rick at Keyes directly instead of posting such things here
Thanks
WOT

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
FYI Keyes is a gm-volt.com authorized vendor and financial supporter.
Any company or dealership can do the same, but Keyes HAS stepped up here so please show a little respect.

We simply couldn't exist without such support as running servers to maintain our nearly 40,000 users is expensive

As such Keyes have been granted permission to post on their current "deals" as they seem fit in the "BUYING ANS SELLING" forums
Don't like it, don't read it and move along please

Comments should be limited to questions and clarifications specific to the topic

If you want to go deeper than that, or "haggle" please contact Rick at Keyes directly
Thanks
WOT
Thanks for this clarification WOT. Just so that I fully understand: if a dealer is a financial contributor, then he may post about specific deals from time to time. I wasn't aware of that. My bad.

As far as not showing respect??? How was my post disrespectful? I called for moderator action. I didn't slur Winchipper or Keyes.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jbakerjonathan

You are so right I will remove this post soon. I am sure the two people in my store now taking their Volts with them may have paid more at there local orange county dealer had they not read this post. So with your belief system you want to cost members money. Two calls today from out of state forum members and I helped each get in their respective states. I make nothing from that. As this Forum knows I respond to posts, phone calls, texts.
Rick
818 231 1286

jbakerjonathan

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Contributor or not it is sad you do not see the value I have added on this Forum. In fact many people do not come to this Forum anymore because of the off topic shots at certain people. No doubt I have earned business off of giving excellent advice. I never say I am always at every moment the absolute best deal. I offer excellent deals and great service from a GM who cares about his staff and guests. I have a staff of 110 people and occasionally like me they make mistakes and the few times it happened we always fixed the problem.

Rick
818 231 1286
GM Keyes Chevy
Where it is always fun to buy a Volt or a Bolt!

·
Registered
195 Posts
To the OP, Rick and Keyes have been tremendous supporters of the Volt and this forum. Moreover, if Chevy dealers nationwide had Rick's enthusiasm for the Volt, the Volt would be selling 40-50,000 units a year instead of 20-30,000 units a year.

What's the problem with Rick supporting this forum and posting what deals he is offering?

To Rick, thank you for your support of this forum AND the Volt.

·
Banned
7,289 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Rick, what kind of purchase deals are you offering? I have a GM lease. How much discount off sticker? Any bonus vehicles that include GM bonus plus Keyes discount?

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Not to belabor the issue, but I originally called for moderator action based on my belief that a rule had been made to not allow dealers to advertise in posts.

My post was not based on any personal negative feeling toward Winchipper, nor did I have any negative thought regarding the value of his post to the readers of the forum. It was based on my understanding of the rules put in place. I'm not going to research the discussion that went on, but I do recall that Winchipper wrote a few posts explaining why he thought that his advertising posts had value for the members but that he was accepting the limitation of no advertising posts. I believe that I even wrote that he and his personal observations were worthwhile and welcome, even though his ads would no longer be allowed. I didn't want to see him go away and I still don't want that.

I guess that I missed the post that announced Keyes becoming a supporter of the forum. *** has pointed out to me that Keyes is a forum financial supporter that allows Wnichipper to post ads. I see the footer in ***’s post stating that Keyes is welcome in the forum. I was unaware of this when I wrote my original post.

My apologies to all.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We are still offering on Purchase the same 3000 back of invoice plus all incentives that we have many years.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts