GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are hosting a special event for Volt owners in late September and would like to get a feel for how many may attend?

Thank you

Rick Alpern
818-231-1286

·
Administrator
19,981 Posts
Rick, please specify exactly what this event is. Otherwise I'll be treating your post as a violation of our car dealer advertising policy— by assuming it's a disguised come-on for a car sales pitch—and deleting the thread, just like I did your other one today posting a car for sale. You were notified of the policy earlier.

So, what is the "event"?

·
Registered
568 Posts
every time I see a posting for someone promoting keyes anything... I automatically know it's going to be intentionally vague.

Look at the history of posts and what sort of content rick puts into it... damn near nothing.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am so sorry I thought I was the person who posted number after numbers as well as when we just had something special going on. Yes we are a car dealership and yes I am the GM and yes I had been consistently the most helpful member when someone was looking for a deal. In fact our deals over time have proven to be the easiest and the best! None of that compares to the service I have tried to offer, I get 5 calls a week asking me to post current numbers and I explain the situation. Anyways Yes we are working on hosting an event for Volt owners and it will cover the Volt as well as the Bolt, I need an idea of who would like to attend. I may have to push to October but it will be a fun gathering. Thank you, For the record when I tried to contact the people in charge of advertising years back. They never responded. We spend tons on advertising a few bucks this way is not an issue. They can still contact me at same place. [email protected]

·
Registered
118 Posts
I am so sorry I thought I was the person who posted number after numbers as well as when we just had something special going on. Yes we are a car dealership and yes I am the GM and yes I had been consistently the most helpful member when someone was looking for a deal. In fact our deals over time have proven to be the easiest and the best! None of that compares to the service I have tried to offer, I get 5 calls a week asking me to post current numbers and I explain the situation. Anyways Yes we are working on hosting an event for Volt owners and it will cover the Volt as well as the Bolt, I need an idea of who would like to attend. I may have to push to October but it will be a fun gathering. Thank you, For the record when I tried to contact the people in charge of advertising years back. They never responded. We spend tons on advertising a few bucks this way is not an issue. They can still contact me at same place. [email protected]
Rick
Your dealership spends hundreds of thousands on advertising. I personally bought a car from you (as I am sure many others did) through your posted deals here.
Just pay them the fees and run your specials weekly for both sale & lease.
I am sure your sale numbers would justify it...UNLESS this forum os LOW Volume??
Maybe we can get some membership numbers and participaton numbers from this website and see??
What about it "moderators" can you provide that information in the interest of full disclosure??
Please advise?
Sincerely

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
... For the record when I tried to contact the people in charge of advertising years back. ...
So now, play by the rules and try again. It's not that hard. It's just the cost of doing business.
Members here might believe you more if you played nice, instead of what you are doing...

·
Registered
568 Posts
Well juding by his last posting in this thread... that "I'm the most badass helpful coolest person here selling volts" attitude is a huge turn off.

I think it's funny his attitude is the owners/moderators of this forum should *contact him* when it comes to advertising through the right channels and rules... in any other normal world/forum, it's the other way around. As if the rules somehow don't apply to him? Seems to be a recurring theme and issue with his posts.

I sure woulnd't ever want to buy a volt from him, lol

·
Registered
677 Posts
Well, my experience at Keyes when shopping for my 2017 Volt was terrible... I bought at Rydell. Just saying...

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
Well, my experience at Keyes when shopping for my 2017 Volt was terrible... I bought at Rydell. Just saying...
Details, please.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'd be interested in attending the event.

BTW, I purchased my 2016 from Keyes - really good experience. I've NEVER gotten in and out of a dealership buying a new car as fast as I did with them. Had the deal worked out on the phone, every detail was honored in the store. In and out in less than an hour!

·
Registered
573 Posts
I drove from Orange to Keyes last year to look at the Volt. Called the dealer and confirmed it was on the lot for me to see, drove 90 minutes in traffic. He knew I was driving from OC. Long story short waited around for over two hours (told I could dive it after it was prepped), never got to see the car. Drove 90 mins home. Never went back.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I drove from Orange to Keyes last year to look at the Volt. Called the dealer and confirmed it was on the lot for me to see, drove 90 minutes in traffic. He knew I was driving from OC. Long story short waited around for over two hours (told I could dive it after it was prepped), never got to see the car. Drove 90 mins home. Never went back.
What a horrible waste of time! Shame on you, Keyes!

·
Registered
322 Posts
I always thought the posting of Keyes lease deals in this forum was inappropriate and was confused why it was allowed to happen (I would have been fine with them being posted in the Buying/Leasing/Selling section).
That being said, everyone here can't say enough about the unwillingness of Chevy dealers to try to sell Volts, but this guy is trying too hard to sell them?

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I only stated the facts. I have taken calls at all hours and from all parts of the country and much has not been for my benefit or for a sale. So yes I have provided a service along with great deals. All advertising cost like TRUE CAR are pushed on to customers. I gave Forum Volt customers cost free true deals, so yes I am proud of that. Looks like things have changed and I am not opposed to that and still will offer deals like I do. thank you

1 - 20 of 25 Posts