GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Keyes 10 hour sale ! ends tonight Held over on selected units

So many have been pushing me to do something fun... Others will gripe and say " why just such a limited time" Well I have my reasons. 12/14/16

2017 Volt LT with Leather and Comfort Package
Includes Back up Camera !

189.00 plus tax with 1500 total to start lease. (the same amount you could get back from state CA rebate) 36 month
10k lease 12k is 18 dollars a month more. On approved Credit , All in Stock with MSRP of 35,455

To qualify you need to have a current lease in the household or put and additional 500.00 down.
Costco Members may also receive between 300.00 to 700.00 gift card directly from Costco. Costco rules apply.

Rick Alpern
General Manager Keyes Chevy
818 231 1286
Cell Text please

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you to the 7 who came in yesterday and took advantage of the deal. For the few who said they could not make it I have a few left. First come first serve on them.

Rick

·
Registered
118 Posts
So many have been pushing me to do something fun... Others will gripe and say " why just such a limited time" Well I have my reasons. 12/14/16

2017 Volt LT with Leather and Comfort Package
Includes Back up Camera !

189.00 plus tax with 1500 total to start lease. (the same amount you could get back from state CA rebate) 36 month
10k lease 12k is 18 dollars a month more. On approved Credit , All in Stock with MSRP of 35,455

To qualify you need to have a current lease in the household or put and additional 500.00 down.
Costco Members may also receive between 300.00 to 700.00 gift card directly from Costco. Costco rules apply.

Rick Alpern
General Manager Keyes Chevy
818 231 1286
Cell Text please
WHAT ABOUT A DEAL LIKE THAT.....FOR THE "OTHER HALF" :) on a LOADED VOLT PREMIER???????????

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will be posting a Premier Deal Very Very soon. Plus I just received some extra funds and plan to continue the above deal until I run out of those units.

Rick
818 231 1286

·
Registered
118 Posts
I will be posting a Premier Deal Very Very soon. Plus I just received some extra funds and plan to continue the above deal until I run out of those units.

Rick
818 231 1286
Hi...what about a "Burger King Sale" so we can get what we want...WHEN we want it? :))

·
Registered
19 Posts
Would the new deal be available for out-of-state people to ship? I'm hunting for a Premier (w/ACC) that I could move on this month. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Perhaps you can write Chevy and see if they can switch off Bonus units to burgers? Me I just try to pass on the deals best I can, 14 People took advantage,,, OOPs one more 15

·
Registered
353 Posts
How does Chevy pick bonus units? Days on the lot?

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The publish areas of opportunity and give us a percentage of units and a quick timeline to select. Then it is usually another 15 days to reload based on sales. For the Volt it is only a small amount for some units it is 20 percent of MSRP. It can be a bit tricky at times. Overall it is great we have these deals available.

Thank you for asking.

Rick

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you to the 7 who came in yesterday and took advantage of the deal. For the few who said they could not make it I have a few left. First come first serve on them.

Rick
I was one of the few that was able to snap up over the weekend. Just wanted to let other know that Rick is a true professional and very genuine. It was a super easy process, painless, and quick. Ben in sales was very knowledgeable on all the features of the Volt and I was able to talk to Rick for a bit after. If you're on the fence about it trying to compare dealerships, you can't go wrong with Keyes.

I'm a first time Volt owner and very happy with the car. Looking forward to spending less on gas and using zero emission in the HOV. See you guys on the road!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts