GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone had leather surface installed in their base LT?

The cost of parts and installation for all surfaces are around $1700.
Unlike OEM, I believe all the surfaces even the sides and back are real cowhide as well.

Anyone had these done and want to share some pictures?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I put katzkin leather in my last Prius and I loved it. I got it for around $200 on eBay and installed myself with no prior upholstery knowledge. Took me about 8 hours over a few days and some blood sweat and tears. Highly recommend! Check out eBay for some leather and if you don’t want to do it yourself you could find a shop to install and probably save some money. Definitely high quality stuff!

·
Registered
22 Posts
We had Coach Auto Restyling in Union City, CA install perforated 2-tone with contrast stiching Katzkin in our 2017 LT a few months ago. It turned out amazing. $1800 + tax.

The leather is very high quality and very soft. Also much less slippery than OEM leather I've experienced from Tesla, GM, Subaru, and Mazda (the several I can recall well).

·
Registered
47 Posts
Those look nice!!!

We had Coach Auto Restyling in Union City, CA install perforated 2-tone with contrast stiching Katzkin in our 2017 LT a few months ago. It turned out amazing. $1800 + tax.

The leather is very high quality and very soft. Also much less slippery than OEM leather I've experienced from Tesla, GM, Subaru, and Mazda (the several I can recall well).

View attachment 172291
View attachment 172292 View attachment 172293 View attachment 172294 View attachment 172295

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

View attachment 172291
View attachment 172292 View attachment 172293 View attachment 172294 View attachment 172295
That looks amazing. I like the two tone and blue stitching too.

·
Registered
22 Posts
That looks amazing. I like the two tone and blue stitching too.
It is a nearly perfect match to the factory contrast stitching on the center console. Big investment but we couldn't be happier with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts