GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
I see no "Volt bashing" in the blog post. Everything he said is true:

"It's because the Volt can be the only car a driver ever needs. The Volt can drive across country without blinking an eye and it can indulge your last-second whim to go out to dinner, even when its battery is flat."

"everyone I know with a Chevy Volt or Plug-in Prius wishes they had more electric range and has stated their next electric car will at a minimum have increased electric range over their current car."

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
If, as he suggests, he gets BMW (or CARB/BMW) to give him a HOLD mode, he'll complain that it takes too long to charge his i3.
I don't know why he would complain about charge speed. The base i3 charges at twice the Volt's rate. With CCS option it takes less than 30 minutes.

Every car is a compromise, so the decision depends on one's needs. When you are spending that much money, who doesn't compare the contenders in the market. Personally, I will be looking at the '16 Volt and i3 late next year. After test driving the i3, I am very impressed and it suits me fine. It's nice to have choices.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 2 of 2 Posts