GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just joined the Volt family this past Saturday, I'm looking forward to browsing the forum and learning as much as I can along the way. I got a 2018 Cajun Red Volt LT in New Jersey on a "One Pay" 36 month, 15k mile a year lease for $8300.00 out the door, including wheel and tire, maintenence, key replacement, etc. Selling Price was around $4,000 off MSRP, $30,600 on $34,950 before rebates and the dealer used a bunch of Flex Cash to make the numbers work on the service contract. I'm usually not a big fan of them, I know that they are pure dealer profit, but at that total price I didn't mind if they got to use some dealer coupons to pad the deal a bit. I love the car so far, it's primarily for my wife's 50 mile round trip commute, and she's very happy with it too so far. Anyway, here she is!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Seems like a great deal.
So I just joined the Volt family this past Saturday, I'm looking forward to browsing the forum and learning as much as I can along the way. I got a 2018 Cajun Red Volt LT in New Jersey on a "One Pay" 36 month, 15k mile a year lease for $8300.00 out the door, including wheel and tire, maintenence, key replacement, etc. Selling Price was around $4,000 off MSRP, $30,600 on $34,950 before rebates and the dealer used a bunch of Flex Cash to make the numbers work on the service contract. I'm usually not a big fan of them, I know that they are pure dealer profit, but at that total price I didn't mind if they got to use some dealer coupons to pad the deal a bit. I love the car so far, it's primarily for my wife's 50 mile round trip commute, and she's very happy with it too so far. Anyway, here she is!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts