GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My California state rebate check came today from Ca Center for Sustainable Energy. It took about 30 days to get it from the time I turned in the forms.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
My California state rebate check came today from Ca Center for Sustainable Energy. It took about 30 days to get it from the time I turned in the forms.
How about a picture? I am so jealous!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
How much is the CA rebate? IL (another state without any money) rebates the lesser of $4000 or 10% of the base model sticker price.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
How much is the CA rebate? IL (another state without any money) rebates the lesser of $4000 or 10% of the base model sticker price.
Illinois has plenty of money.(NOT) Governor Quinn is doing a fine job.:rolleyes: Raising taxes and spending like a wild man! No really, Quinn is the best thing to happen to the bordering states in years. More of your Illinois businesses are fleeing (just like in California) and along with your wealthy citizens. :)

I watch Illinois and California and wonder when their Ponzi schemes will fail. It is really going to cause some serious pain.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts