GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally made the plunge yesterday. I love it after 24 hours! After reading this forum, I suspect I'll love it for years.

Many thanks to TBoult on the forum for telling me so much about the Volt. I look forward to learning much more from this forum.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I am sure you will enjoy the Volt. I have had mine since April, but had some interaction before then. My opinion it is the best car I have ever owned!

Welcome to the forum.

·
Administrator
20,646 Posts
You listened to Tboult? Good choice! Welcome to the future of cars: electric drive.

·
Registered
738 Posts
allanroth, great to hear that you bought your VOLT. As so many people on this forum have stated and many reiterated it is a great car and most claim it has been their best car too. Enjoy the car, passing gas stations, and lowering your energy costs to drive.

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Grin syndrome engaged, no off button in sight! ;) Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Love my Volt. And the $$$$$ left over at the end of every month is amazing. Electric is $1.10 to go 40 miles. If only others knew the truth.

3,606 Posts
Finally made the plunge yesterday. I love it after 24 hours! After reading this forum, I suspect I'll love it for years.

Many thanks to TBoult on the forum for telling me so much about the Volt. I look forward to learning much more from this forum.
Congrats Allanroth!

Welcome to the Volt Family! Each Volt owner will get a Dedicated Advisor! I will be happy to get you in touch with yours! If you could PM me the last 8 of your VIN and best number to be reached, I will have them contact you.

Happy Driving!

-Ian Chevrolet Volt Customer Service

1 - 12 of 12 Posts