GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been wanting an all electric car for more than eight years. The Volt is somewhat of a compromise in that regard, but the all-electric options in Texas just weren't doing anything for me. I'll sell it when my Tesla Model 3 arrives sometime in 2025. :p

I just bought a 2013 from out of state. It's a fully loaded CPO that was a former personal lease. I'm putting in an EVSE next week, and should have the car in less than two weeks!

I expect 90% of my driving will be electric, and I'm really excited. It will nice to be off the sidelines.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Speaking of '13's, I turned in my flawless leased one about 6 months ago. If anyone in CA on this forum owns it, 6YBP159, and would like my file full of service records, etc. contact me.
Tim Shevlin
Anaheim, CA

·
Registered
14 Posts
Awesome. I got my 2013 on Monday this week also. It's amazing. Make sure you put it into 'sport' mode and floor it once or twice if you haven't tried it already. So fun - it's like a video game car. I do get kind of sad when I run out of electricity, even though it keeps working perfectly fine on the gas engine. I just like the electric better and want to stay in that mode always. Make sure you update when you get the car.

·
Registered
902 Posts
My 2013 Volt is averaging 150+ MPG, about 3 gallons of gasoline per month. I have noticed that I am much more aware and pissed-off at stoplights when I hear engines and smell the exhaust of internal combustion engines.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts