GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like there might be some new incentives for the VOLT according to Edmund... For purchases and for leases.

In addition, I got a postcard "private offer" valued at 3k for the VOLT --- can the private offer combine with all of the below for purchases and/or leases?

If this is the case, there should be some pretty good deals to be had by the end of the month!

For Purchases:

Customer Cash - Loyalty
$1,500
Applies to: LT & Premier Hatchback
Expires on 08-31-2017
Details

GM is offering a lease loyalty purchase program. Eligible customers who currently LEASE a Buick, Chevrolet or GMCthrough Ally, GM Financial or US Bank and PURCHASE an eligible model qualify for this offer..Restrictions and limitations apply.

Customer Cash - Conquest
$500
Applies to: LT and Premier Hatchback
Expires on 01-02-2018
Details

Current Lessees of Non-GM Cars or Trucks qualify for the Competitive Lease Conquest ProgramNot Required to terminate current lease, may be transferred to member of household, not available with some other offers.

Customer Cash - Loyalty
$500
Applies to: LT and Premier Hatchback
Expires on 01-02-2018
Details

This is a National GM Lease Loyalty. Those customers who are CURRENTLY LEASING a Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet or GMC through Ally, GM Financial, or US Bank and who PURCHASE OR LEASE an eligible model receive loyalty allowance. Restrictions and limitations apply.

For Leases:

Customer Cash - Limited Term Bonus Cash
$4,400
Applies to: LT Hatchback
Expires on 08-31-2017
Details

Limited Term Customer Bonus Cash is available towards leasing. Must finance through captive lender using special lease rates. See dealer for details.

Customer Cash - Limited Term Bonus Cash
$4,025
Applies to: Premier Hatchback
Expires on 08-31-2017
Details

Limited Term Customer Bonus Cash is available towards leasing. Must finance through captive lender using special lease rates. See dealer for details.

I also got a postcard with a $3000 private offer for the VOLT --- I am not sure if other rebates/incentives apply?

·
Registered
21 Posts
awesome.
But can't see those new incentives from Chevrolet.com yet.
really looking forward to it.

but let me clear about "customer cash".
below is the break down from my local dealer.
if this new incentive is applied, that net price ( $29,120 ) is going to be $27620?

MSRP$34,095
DEALER DISCOUNT-$3,975
VOLT SELECT MARKET INCREMENTAL CONSUMER CASH PROGRAM
-$1,000
TOTAL SAVINGS$4,975
NET PRICE$29,120

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Wentworth Chevrolet, Portland, OR, has $5,000 off MSRP on all 2017 Volts until July 31,2017. You can also get $4,000 off MSRP and 0% financing as well. I bet the price will even get lower in August....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts