GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Pity it's not real. It's a great looking car. One dead giveaway are the interior photos of the Bolt EV. They don't even fit with a car like this.

·
Registered
488 Posts
... Fun. Tho the so-so Photoshopping ruins the experience.
I hear the Jolt comes with a lifetime supply of free coffee.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
If its a hoax using the Chevy logo and media format may result in a cease and desist letter soon, on the other hand, its such a good idea they may receive an attaboy letter instead.

BTW, nothing about a Jolt on the official GM media web page.

I like the idea of countering the Tesla Supercharger network with QC stations at Chevy dealers. Might really spur sales if this service was available to any EV, as it gives the dealer a great opportunity to showoff Clevy EV models to owners of other EVs as they wait to get their vehicles charged.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
That car would sell! Wish Chevy would produce it, the styling is very cool.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I have a few thoughts
1) someone put a lot of work into that
2) GM gonna have a FIT when they find out about it
3) The form to fill out seems like a phishing attempt.

Do wish it was real

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Hoax or not, that product would be a great move for Chevy, and it seems completely possible as just a variation of the Bolt. Except the FC network is probably too ambitious for 2018.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Must be a hoax, but would be an interesting marketing idea...

The WhoIs is GoDaddy, which is suspect, and Chevrolet has no registered trademarks for the Jolt EV, like the Bolt EV.

·
Registered
569 Posts

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
I'd buy one tomorrow.

I'm waiting for a major mfr to build an EV sportscar. No, a 4800lb sedan is not a sports car, and the Roadster wasn't a finished product or well supported.

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
Mister Dave would be doing backflips if this car was somehow brought to production. :p

Can someone an attachment of a Jolt EV photo in this thread? I can't load any of the images on the website.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I like the way the lower grill seems to be twisted sideways. Is it pouting? Smirking? Speaking out of the side of it's mouth?

·
Registered
488 Posts
looks like his site is either crashed or disabled. That didn't take long!

"Long Live Jolt!"

·
Registered
11,416 Posts
Mister Dave would be doing backflips if this car was somehow brought to production. :p

Can someone an attachment of a Jolt EV photo in this thread? I can't load any of the images on the website.
Make that cartwheels all the way to the dealer...

Someone here has a memory. It's a TRU 140E (yes I know it's an S but if this were true.... it would be an E).

For some reason this site is down at the moment.

·
Registered
340 Posts
One more *olt and they need their heads examined. My wife and I have already been confused several times by the VOLT / BOLT names when talking.

You mean the Volt, no Bolt, etc....

·
Registered
488 Posts
For some reason this site is down at the moment.
too much interest:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 49152 bytes) in /home/humansweradmin/public_html/chevyjoltev.com/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/params/iconpicker/iconpicker.php on line 313

·
Registered
488 Posts
One more *olt and they need their heads examined.

You mean the Volt, no Bolt, etc....
GM's new flying EV will be called the "Chevy Molt"

·
Registered
907 Posts
Guess GM legal got to him.
Was nice while it lasted!
I'm interested!

1 - 20 of 83 Posts