GM Volt Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Well, when I bought my 2017, I was told I had basic services like remote start included for 5 years. Guess that’s why I couldn’t start it at the airport a few months ago when it was frickin 10 below and I only had a light jacket coming home from Florida. I wasn’t happy and I guess now I know why. How come GM never told us?

·
Administrator
20,583 Posts
If a dealer sales rep tells you about something of value you will get free with the car, make them put it in writing. Otherwise, they never said it. If it is in writing, read what is said carefully. Saddly, what they said, what you heard, and what's in writing can be three different things.

Reactions: obermd

·
Registered
1 Posts
Volt ripoff - My man !! (he/she/it) Where you got that name . . I'm still laughing.

Don't be telling me about no ripoffs. I now have - well, several - and got to have another one. Love these things.

Hoping to find someone in the north Georgia / Chattanooga area who knows how to work on them.

Thank you to the developers of this amazing forum for inviting us here. It ain't no RIPOFF.

Maybe our friend Volt ripoff just likes a bit of controversy now and then. : )

I like controversy too, especially resolving them -- but I'm not biting the hands that made me precious Volts !!

·
Administrator
20,583 Posts
Volt Ripoff is a one trick pony I think. Two posts about one topic and ffffft...gone. Maybe I should start a membership under "2011 Volt Wheel 100 pound-ft. Ripoff", post my complaint and then leave, lol.

Who wants to start a class action lawsuit for me on the 100 pound-ft. torquing requirement for lug nuts? I'm unhappy, so you do the work to fix it :)

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Who wants to start a class action lawsuit for me on the 100 pound-ft. torquing requirement for lug nuts? I'm unhappy, so you do the work to fix it :)
Yeah! My Toyota lug nuts only require 76 pound-ft. of torque! Somebody should do something about this!! Somebody other than me, of course. :cool:

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Yeah! My Toyota lug nuts only require 76 pound-ft. of torque! Somebody should do something about this!! Somebody other than me, of course. :cool:
For alloys or steel wheels. My '80 TR7 alloys take 80 ft. lbs. Drive 50 miles, retorque but the alloys are hub centric not lug centric. Don't know if that makes a difference.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts