GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
21,121 Posts
Tesla has done a great job at marketing, no question. Elon is an extraordinary carnival barker for sure. I wish GM had a marketing department half as good.

·
Banned
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tesla has done a great job at marketing, no question. Elon is an extraordinary carnival barker for sure. I wish GM had a marketing department half as good.
You are right about the marketing skill of Tesla as they don't even pay to advertise via tradition radio, TV or billboards. The fact that they have produced some great and innovative cars that left them with a lot of fans not based on advertising but the fact they loved their Tesla's makes it that much easier to be the most popular brand.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
McLaren Automotive as we know it today hasn’t even been in existence for a decade, which makes its rise to relevance all the more impressive. But really, one look at McLaren’s machines and it’s easy to see why it’s the most popular supercar brand in the U.S. when it comes to fan concentration. With its continual onslaught of new products, there’s plenty for McLaren fans to talk about these days.

But sales still seem to be lacking even if it is the most popular supercar in the US...:rolleyes:

Just being popular doen't pay the bills...:)

·
Registered
11,416 Posts
Okay that tears it. McLaren bashing? I'm going on an anti-GM campaign now!

J/K ;)

I can't decide if I like the MP4-12C, 570GT or the 720S best.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts